vacation in Fiji:
- Do you fancy sand beaches, sun, palm trees and a pristine ocean? Enjoy all of it on one of 333 beautiful islands in the Pacific.
- Relax with a book or a drink (maybe even both) in your hand lying in a hammock among coconut palm trees, dancing in the rhythm of the ocean breeze.
- Choose from recommended, vetted hotels with full board: from island resort accommodation (do not expect crowds fighting over plastic sun beds though) to islands with an "edge of the world" feeling.
- Visit smaller islands with indisputable advantages related to weather and the local environment.
- Swim, kayak, stand-up paddle or snorkel with the main protagonists of Finding Nemo.
- Enjoy first class diving with a team of specialists in dedicated resorts.
what the itinerary can offer:
- Choose the length of your stay according to your own preference. (If in combination with Australia or New Zealand we recommend a 5-day stay at least.)
- Preferably stay on smaller islands because of nicer environment and higher probability of better weather.
- Practical tips related to accommodation, inter-island transportation (boat or seaplane), food and shops, health and safety, local language and weather.
Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay, which you can choose from based upon the following criteria:
- how much time you are willing to spend traveling to the island after your international flight to Fiji,
- oceanfront, oceanview or garden villa (bungalow),
- with air conditioning or without, or maybe even a place where they do not have any electricity at night,
- meals for vegetarians and/or celiacs,
- idyllic island accommodation, some may say commercial but beautiful, even if expensive, with a pool and the possibility to go online if necessary or desired (may be subject to a fee and accessible in specified premises only),
- simple (but definitely clean) accommodation, non-commercial “natural” Fiji, more isolated, fewer guests allow for a more personal approach, suitable for those who do not need a pool, cellular network or to be online (e.g. eco resort or isolated island),
- family friendly hotels,
- accommodation for active divers or those who wish to learn or get better at diving while instructed by experienced dive masters.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.