Vacation in Hawaii, Kauai
throughout the year
Our detailed itinerary will help you book all the necessary services and guide you during your stay on the island:
- Enjoy the most beautiful beaches of Kauai.
- Learn to surf or improve your stand-up paddle boarding. It is almost impossible not to encounter honu - beautiful sea turtles.
- Go kayaking to waterfalls or hiking in the rain forest.
- Take a hike to the hills of volcanic origin and embrace the stunning views and lush vegetation.
- Take off by helicopter for the amazing Na Pali Coast. If you are brave enough, the door may remain on the landing pad.
- Discover the Grand Canyon of Pacific. Let yourself be carried away by breathtaking views.
- Enjoy the adrenaline ride on a zipline above the treetops. Do you prefer to close your eyes or enjoy Hawaiian nature?
- Taste local specialities. The pineapples are always completely fresh and tuna has never tasted so good.
You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.
Our itinerary includes:
- Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay on each of the four main islands, from which you can choose the right accommodation in Kauai for any number of nights. We always select recommended accommodation with emphasis on strategic location so that you can get to different parts of the island while being as close as possible to one of the beaches. You can always choose from several accommodations.
- Information about international flight tickets (as well as inter-island flights if you weren't going to Kauai only).
- Details about formalities necessary for the purpose of your travel - passport, visa-free registration for entry to the U.S., driving license.
- Recommended car rental, including the most favorable vehicle category and rental conditions.
- Complete and very detailed program of your entire trip in Hawaii with lots of useful information, structurally organized by days, from which you simply choose the part about Kauai, unless you go to other Hawaiian islands.
- Recommendation of various local activities and trips with exact routes (information on distance also in time and always with a respective link to Google Maps).
- Recommended local restaurants.
- Practical tips related to driving, local customs and language, health and safety, as well as local weather.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.