vacation in New Zealand:
- Kia Ora! Experience the best of New Zealand.
- Embark on an adventurous journey and discover the natural wonders of the southern and/or northern island of New Zealand.
- Almost every day in a different place. Do you accept the challenge of flexible packing?
- During the road trip on both islands exercise your jaw and watch the majestic beauty of New Zealand nature with your mouth open.
- Wander in the dark of New Zealand caves illuminated by glowworms. Sure, they are cannibals, but you are safe. The more active ones can try out abseiling, cave tubing, ziplining and jumping off cave waterfalls.
- Cross the volcano mountains and conquer one the most rewarding hiking paths in New Zealand. With a little luck, the clouds on the peaks will rise and you will get to see the one and only Mount Doom.
- Take a heartwarming look at a few days old chick of the night bird Kiwi, a unique indigenous New Zealander.
- Successfully avoid any attacks of the local fly “Te Namu” that Captain Cook already considered to be the most treacherous.
- Breathe in the sulfur haze of a place with strong geothermal activity and try the beneficial effects of local mud on wrinkles caused by your mimic muscles.
- Hike the valley of glaciers and cross swing bridges to New Zealand's highest peak.
- Take your courage in both hands and bungy jump in the very place of its birth - from an old bridge over a wild river. Shaken? Calm your nerves by tasting the famous New Zealand wines.
- Take a helicopter to the top of a local glacier. Not adrenaline enough? Then dare to (tandem) skydive! Those chills will not be caused by local weather.
- Let yourself be warmly received and then scared in the whirl of pre-combat dance Haka performed by descendants of New Zealand indigenous peoples - Maori.
- Taste the local green mussels. And again. Local green mussels! And at least once more.
- Discover the edge of the world in the bays surrounded by steep cliffs and sprayed by never-ending waterfalls, where seals bask on black rocks and dolphins thank for all the fish.
what the itinerary can offer:
- By default the length of your stay in New Zealand is set to 14 days, spending nights in 10 to 11 different places on both islands. You can decide to prolong or shorten your stay.
- If you wish to extend your stay or visit the north island only, we recommend an extended route on the north island for additional 5 days.
- Practical tips related to accommodation, car rental and driving, inter-island flights, restaurants and shops, health and safety, as well as local weather.
- Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay, while in each strategically determined location en route you will be able to choose from a variety of accommodation.
- Recommendation of local activities and trips organized by days and exact routes (information on distance also in time and always with a respective link to Google Maps).
- Recommended restaurants.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.
- You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.
itinerary is better than a travel guide
Free sample itinerary