vacation in Florida:
- Hola! Do you fancy a real american road trip? Experience the best of Florida.
- Sand beaches of the Florida peninsula and local islands, Art Deco Miami, adrenaline pumping roller coasters, never-ending wetlands of Everglades, cocktails on the world famous Ocean Drive, night live on the Duval Street, fireworks above Cinderella's castle in Disney World, shopping for labels, South Beach and body culture, modern museum of Salvador Dalí, killer whales and dolphines in Ocean World, million dollar mansions of Palm Beach... Deal with the challenge of flexible packing.
- Experience the U.S. influenced by Cuban and Caribbean culture. Taste the original café con leche. Board a gondola and take a ride through water canals of Fort Lauderdale.
- Let yourself be splashed by the sun on an island beach in the Gulf of Mexico and watch the fishing pelicans as they boldly leap from height to water.
- Are you familiar with the difference between an alligator and a crocodile? Have you ever heard of a manatee? Meet and greet the sea cows as some may call them.
- Ride the water fields of grass on an airboat. Did it mess your hair up? Has your driver only got three fingers because he works with alligators or do you only have a wild imagination?
- Take a swim, sorry, a boat to an old american fortress built on the smallest island at the world's edge, surrounded by amazing sand beaches. Its walls, soaked by the waves of sea waves, breathe with U.S. war history of the 19th century.
- On the platform 9 ¾ board the Hogwarts Express, taste the every flavor beans in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, fly on a broomstick above Hogwarts Castle and join the mad ride in the Gringotts Bank.
- Drive your car to Key West, the very end of U.S. Highway 1 (US 1) built on pillars above the sea and Florida Keys.
what the itinerary can offer:
- By default the length of your stay in Florida is set to 21 days, spending nights in 9 different places. You can decide to prolong or shorten your stay.
- Practical tips related to accommodation, car rental and driving, restaurants and shops, health and safety, seasonal events and local weather.
- Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay, while in each strategically determined location en route you will be able to choose from a variety of accommodation.
- Recommendation of local activities and trips organized by days and exact routes (information on distance also in time and always with a respective link to Google Maps).
- Recommended restaurants.
- Recommended amusement parks, which you can choose from according to your own preference.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.
- You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.
itinerary is better than a travel guide
Free sample itinerary