vacation in Hawaii:
- Aloha! Experience the best of Hawaii.
- Who wouldn't want to discover the natural wonders of all four largest Hawaiian islands?
- On each island you will be staying at one place without having to check in and out constantly. You will only need to pack up before you fly to another island.
- Learn to surf or try to stand-up paddle in Maui. It is impossible not to encounter honu - beautiful sea turtles. Hike through a bamboo forest to majestic waterfalls. Conquer the world‘s largest difference in altitude by car (from zero to 3,055 m above sea level, i.e. 10,023 ft) on an asphalt road within the shortest distance (60 km, i.e. 37 miles) without the need for stopping, up to the very top of Haleakala volcano. Snorkel at the foot of the volcanic crater in the Pacific Ocean. Drive along the winding road to Hana, take a dip in waterfalls and have a fresh coconut to replenish your energy. During winter months watch the migrating whales from Alaska. Dance in the rhythm of drums on Little Beach.
- Experience Oahu, where the U.S. President Barack Obama comes from, and its capital Honolulu with the world famous and lively Waikiki Beach. Climb those 216 steps up to the volcano crater above the city and take in the breathtaking views. Visit Pearl Harbor, the only place on U.S. soil where there was a military intervention by a third state. Find the palace in which the last Hawaiian queen Liliʻuokalani was held prisoner. Snorkel in the bay declared a protected marine life conservation area. Take an adventurous road trip along the island coast, enjoy the fantastic views, lush volcanic hills and beautiful beaches. Watch pineapples grow.
- Learn about the origin of the Hawaiian islands on Big Island of Hawaii, where Captain Cook unfortunately found his death. Watch the sunset from the very top of Mauna Kea, one of the most exclusive astronomical sites in the whole world where NASA specialists test their space equipment. Explore the black or green sand beaches. Hike the lush valley of waterfalls and wild horses. Visit the Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park, from the volcanoes to the island coast created by lava. Snorkel with manta rays or swim with dolphins. Relax on large sand beaches or play golf on beautiful green courses.
- Discover the Grand Canyon of Pacific and take off by helicopter for the amazing Na Pali Coast in Kauai. If you are brave enough, the door may remain on the landing pad. Try out kayaking to waterfalls or hiking in the rain forest. Improve your art of surfing or take a "tour de" most beautiful island beaches.
what the itinerary can offer:
- By default the length of your stay in Hawaii is set to 20 days, visiting 4 Hawaiian islands. You can decide to prolong or shorten your stay.
- Recommended combinations of different Hawaiian islands if you do not wish to visit all four main islands.
- Practical tips related to accommodation, car rental and driving, inter-island flights, restaurants and shops, health and safety, Hawaiian language and local weather.
- Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay, while on each island you will be able to choose from a variety of different types of accommodation in a strategically determined location.
- Recommendation of local activities and trips organized by days and exact routes (information on distance also in time and always with a respective link to Google Maps).
- Recommended restaurants.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.
- You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.
itinerary is better than a travel guide
Free sample itinerary