Explore 4 Hawaiian Islands
throughout the year
Our standarized itinerary is set for an above-standard holiday that takes you to four Hawaiian Islands:
- the gathering place of Oahu and the capital of Honolulu, but you won't just stay on the famous Waikiki Beach
- the valley isle of Maui with an inactive volcano and waterfalls you can swim under
- the garden island of Kauai with the incredible Na Pali Coast that you will best explore from a helicopter
- the orchid isle of Big Island of Hawaii and its active volcanoes, valley of waterfalls and wild horses.
In the description of the destination you can read more about what you will experience and see during your vacation in Hawaii.
You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.
The itinerary includes:
- Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay on each of the four main islands. By default the length of your stay in Hawaii is set to 20 days, visiting 4 Hawaiian Islands. You can decide to prolong or shorten your stay. We always select recommended accommodation with emphasis on strategic location so that you can get to different parts of the island while being as close as possible to one of the beaches. You can always choose from several accommodations.
- Information about international flight tickets and inter-island flights.
- Details about formalities necessary for the purpose of your travel - passport, visa-free registration for entry to the U.S., driving license.
- Recommended car rental, including the most favorable vehicle category and rental conditions.
- Complete and very detailed program of your entire trip in Hawaii with lots of useful information, structurally organized by days.
- Recommendation of various local activities and trips with exact routes (information on distance also in time and always with a respective link to Google Maps).
- Recommended local restaurants.
- Practical tips related to driving, local customs and language, health and safety, as well as local weather.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.