Easter vacation in Florida
also March to July
Use the statutory holidays during Easter and you will need less days off for your real American road trip in sunny Florida.
Don't worry about the unpredictable April weather at home. The highest average temperature in Florida is 28 degrees Celsius (82.5 degrees Fahrenheit) in this time of year. On average the sun shines 10 hours a day. And the average seawater temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit). Thanks to these averages your vacation will be above average!
You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.
Our itinerary includes:
- Recommended accommodation for 20 nights in excellent hotels, motels and apartments in 9 different places, mostly with light breakfast. We have chosen the locations strategically with regard to your road trip route. You can decide to prolong or shorten your stay.
- Information about international flight tickets.
- Details about formalities necessary for the purpose of your travel - passport, visa-free registration for entry to the U.S., driving license.
- Recommendation of transfer to hotel upon arrival.
- Recommended car rental, including the most favorable rental conditions.
- Complete and very detailed program of your entire trip in Florida with lots of useful information, structurally organized by days.
- Recommendation of various local activities or attractions (with exact routes) and information about them, including theme parks.
- Recommended local restaurants.
- Practical tips related to driving, local customs, health and safety, seasonal events and local weather.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.
We have chosen the accommodation strategically along your road trip route and based on our personal experience. Each recommended accommodation has a rating of at least 4.5 (out of 5) on Tripadvisor. For example:
- In Miami you will stay in a hotel with light breakfast right in South Beach - Art Deco District, close to the beach and the famous Ocean Drive.
- On the southernmost island of Florida you can stay in the immediate vicinity of the lively center, in a wonderful motel with a swimming pool or a historic B&B with light breakfast.
- Motel with pool and light breakfast on the edge of Everglades National Park is among the best in the area.
- In Orlando you won't be far from any of the local theme parks if you choose to stay in a spacious apartment with pool that we recommend.
- In American Venice you will be staying at an apartment in a great villa with swimming pool, built in one of many water canals and surrounded by breathtaking palm trees.